Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:05:26 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil leak after body work... mystery solved
Comments: To: "Jack R." <jack007@COMCAST.NET>

Reminds me of a guy I know who thought he would cleverly sand blast his inboard disc brake rotors on his Citroen DS .... a week later the starter gave out ......it was packed with sand.

Any intense cleaning, especially any sort of high intensity spray or blast.... introduces opportunities for things to stop working.