Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:42:46 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Baja California
Comments: To: Mark Drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>

Mark, thanks a lot for your input to the Audi alloys thread.

Can you talk more about your trips to Baja California? You are the most knowledgeable person about it. It is a mysterious place to most of us (or just me?) who are so close to it yet know so little about it.

What I am asking is, can you give an information talk about Baja in general? Anything regarding traveling, safety, road condition, where to go, what to do, what to avoid, and anything for those who may drive a westy down there for any reason.

Baja California has always been interesting to me. But I have heard about scary things about it too. It is longer than California but with both sides full of shorelines. I can easily imagine hundreds of spots to visit for good reasons, if not over a thousand. Is safety generally a concern when traveling there? How far south is it safe to travel down there?

After reading your long report of your fishing trip in your syncro it seems it isn't as bad as I thought in terms of safety. Rather, it was full of fun and adventure. Please talk more about Baja California. Thanks.

David

____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545433