Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:03:10 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Traction
Comments: To: Dave Vickery <davevickery@HOTMAIL.COM>

Dave what type of winch are you using and how/where is it mounted? I would like to use one one my Syncro but have not looked into trying to mount one yet and would love to see photo's and or hear how others are doing it.

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: Dave Vickery <davevickery@HOTMAIL.COM> Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2007 7:08 am Subject: Re: Traction To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM