Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:14:54 -0400
From:         Todd Olson <todd.olson@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      FW: VWoA Moving out of Michigan

FYI - Confirmation below <http://cdbaby.com/cd/daisymay4>

_____

From: Anderson, Lynn [mailto:Lynn.Anderson@vw.com] Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 8:10 AM To: Todd Olson Subject: RE: VWoA Moving out of Michigan

Yes, it is, though we understand some of the workforce will remain here. The full announcement will be at 10a this morning. I'll keep you posted! Thanks for your concern!

Lynn Anderson

Sales & Ordering Administrator

Vehicle Administration

248-754-5014 Phone

248-754-4947 Fax

<mailto:lynn.anderson@vw.com> lynn.anderson@vw.com

_____

From: Todd Olson [mailto:todd.olson@charter.net] Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 7:54 AM To: Anderson, Lynn Subject: VWoA Moving out of Michigan

Hi Lynn,

I just heard a rumor that VWoA might be moving out of Michigan. Is this true? I hope not, we can not afford to loose any more companies out of Michigan.

Wishing you many miles of smiles!

Todd Olson

Buses By the Beach

Coming Events:

Bus Boo! September 14th - 16th 2007 Grand Rapids, MI

Bus BRR! February 9th - 10th 2008 Angola, IN

Bus Benefit! May 15th - 18th 2008 Grand Rapids, MI

For more information go to: <http://www.busesbythebeach.com> www.busesbythebeach.com

http://www.myspace.com/busesbythebeach

What song is stuck in my head these days?

Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad, "Seasons Change"

Check them out at the following link....

http://www.myspace.com/giantpandadub

<http://cdbaby.com/cd/daisymay4>