Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Sep 2007 06:39:34 -0700
From:         Mark Drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: It's time to hit that idle Stabilizer on the head!!!
Comments: To: Tinkerman007 <tinkerman007@YAHOO.COM>

Good work! The pin 2- K connection is for the A/C compressor on models so equipped. The ICV does indeed buzz without need for the engine to be running but with 2.1 models it depends on the version of FI wiring harness. The later versions move the power source for the ICU to the fuel pump relay output instead of the ECU relay so the later versions only buzz when the fuel pump is running too.

Mark