Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:24:42 -0500
From:         Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Buses by the Beach Bus BOO!

Are you kidding me?! We wouldn't miss it for the world! We are bringing my boy Jack this time so I am especially excited.

Got the bumpers back on Grover (albeit looking not quite as good as I hopped) and we are still hoping to bring Patty's "new" '78 - although that is looking like it may not happen (we'll bring pictures). Doesn't matter because it's all good.

Got the guitar tuned, most of the stuff packed, white shirts and some dye for Tye-dye, and will have my taste buds ready in case I'm needed for judging Chili again.

Just need to get some of the Halloween supplies, make sure Jack has decided on his costume, and give the bus an oil change - grab some good brew and away we go on Friday. Hoping to pull in in the afternoon and beat our previous sad record of Midnight. I swear we'll make it during daylight :)

We are also looking forward to the living history encampment at the camp ground - we loved it last year and Jack will think it's cool too. Man we've been waiting for this for months.

Bonus is that Grover has been running like a champ - can't wait! Hey lets skip Tuesday-Thursday this week....Can't wait to see everyone - Pete and I have some late night conversations to finish.

P.S. - There needs to be a best upgrade award because we have certainly moved up in style from the smashed in '86 to the wonderful Orly Blueness of Grover. However we will be proudly displaying our "2006 Homeland Security Award" from last Boo.

-- Thanks,

Jeff '90 Carat (Grover) '86 (We call this one Parts) '85 GL (Preparing to move to a new Home) '78 Bus (Melissa) Patty's Bus