Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Sep 2007 06:04:18 -0400
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fuel Pump Wos.......
Comments: To: Kurt Grotz <kgrotz@CRAFTECH.COM>

The fuel pump only runs while the engine is turning, (ignition pulses) or the starter is cranking. The +12 volt is switched by the relay. The relay is controlled by the ECU. The 12 volt to the pump is also the 12 volt to the injectors. The injectors are controlled by the ECU completing the path to chassis.

Dennis