Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:06:37 -0400
From:         -------- <VW4X4@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Internal Pictures of ECU's and ISCU's
Comments: To: tinker man <tinkerman007@GMAIL.COM>

There is very good reason for these changes! The reason is it did not work very well, just like the surbaru engines. Change is and engineering way of admitting failure. I've been running the Golf/jetta digifant on an inline 4 cly. This is a much smoother fuel system with much better low end. If I had the time I would rip out the vanagon digifant system and try the Golf/jetta digifant system on a vanagon engine. SOmeone years ago, in Canida had an old mechanical CIS fuel system on a boxer engine..... JOE w.