Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:30:02 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rear brake spring
Comments: To: Jeffrey Vickers <jeff@VICKERSDESIGN.COM>

If someone needs just one rear brake spring, I could supply that. Pmail me if interested. Scott www.turbovans.com -----Original Message----- From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Vickers Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 11:17 AM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Rear brake spring

Thanks, Dennis. Its a long story, but all the springs were replaced last year and that one came undone and got lunched by the drum. I'm planning on a rear disc upgrade before winter and I just wanted to replace that spring.

Jeff