Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:04:32 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Double Faced Listee
Comments: To: samcvt@COMCAST.NET

Sam, you are absolutely right. And I made a big mistake.

I thought I replied to Al in a pmail but the mail from Al was from the list. as a result Mike grabed it and replied with a pmail.

I should have been more careful accusing any thing. Sorry about it, I owe an apology to the list and Al.

I am going to punish myself by shutting off for this stupid thread that I know I did nothing wrong because I burned some of my LED collections. I appreciate at least someone agreed with me.

My apologies to the list and Al. Too quick to jump into a bad conclusion.

David

____________________________________________________________________________________ Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/