Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:35:50 -0700
From:         Zoltan Kuthy <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Engine removal, long winded...... Seeking advice
Comments: To: Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>

Well, the last time I took an engine out, I only lifted it the side I wanted to slide the engine out, and only enough to have the wheel off the ground. Z ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake de Villiers" <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 3:22 PM Subject: Re: Engine removal, long winded...... Seeking advice