Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:29:23 -0400
From:         Jeffrey Lubin <visionwizard@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: New fridge replacement option for the Dometic rc-60e
Comments: To: Karl Mullendore <groups@WESTYVENTURES.COM>

Can you recommend a Vitrofrigo (or anything else) to replace the nearly extinct top-loading dometic rc-160e that was standard issue in th '86 westfalia weekender?

Karl Mullendore wrote: > To those of you that have stepped forward to be part of the group > purchase of the Vitrofrigo C51iSAC fridge: > > I've chatted with the US distributor (www.vfamerica.com) and it looks > like there is not enough discount available to make this a business > proposition for me, unlike the case of the Propex heaters I have become > the distributor for. But, what I've been offered is a deal to buy the > fridges, or any other model they stock, at 40 percent off list. That > means the price will be at $530 plus shipping, per unit. I have solid > interest from over twenty people now, so looks good to move forward with > this. To streamline this process, and to save all valuable time, I will > go ahead and set up the bulk deal with them (while asking if they are > SURE there isn't a little more wiggle room in the cost!), and give them > the names of all who have emailed me. Then, once I have it all set up, > each of you will need to call to place your order and pay up. Please do > not call until I have it set up. > > Anyone who has not already emailed me, please do so by October 8th. Of > course, if you have any questions, as always feel free to email me > directly. Thanks! > > Karl Mullendore > www.westyventures.com > >