Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Oct 2007 11:38:35 -0700
From:         VW Doka <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: MIG welding.

The key phrase is " a good 110v MIG". Hobart makes excellent welders, as does Miller and the higher end Lincolns.

IMO, buy the best welder you can afford. If you end up going cheap, buy one of those Harbor Freight welders off of Craigslist or eBay. You can usually find a few disgruntled buyers who have one for sale.

Cheers,

Jeff Miller Millermatic 35 MIG Linde Heliarc 250HF TIG