Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 Oct 2007 04:01:23 -0700
From:         Tom Forhan <fourwdvw@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: This just HAS to be a new question...
Comments: To: Kyle Davis <davis_family_46168@YAHOO.COM>

Sorry, this is not a new question, I'm surprised your search did not turn this up.

Essentially, you take a syncro vanagon, disconnect the driveshaft, and then install an electric motor system to drive the front wheels. Front electric plus rear gas powered=hybrid.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html