Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 Oct 2007 23:25:37 +0000
From:         Bradley Flubacher <bflubacher@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Parting Out '82 Westy in PA

Hi everyone,

I've been away from the list for quite awhile, but I'm back to announce that I am parting out my 1982 Westy. I would really prefer not to have to ship parts, so if you're close by, that's best.

I'm keeping all drive train parts for my other '82 vanagon, but most all of the westy-related parts are up for grab, and are in fairly decent shape. That would include cabinets, beds, fridge, stove, table, seats, pop-top, canvas.

I'd REALLY like to see these things go to a good home. I'm really going to miss this van, but the body is in too bad of shape to keep her on the road.

I'll be getting my two-tone brown '82 diesel westy back from the paint booth in a couple weeks.

Brad State College, PA