Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Oct 2007 03:00:26 +0000
From:         Dennis Atkins <bikeputz@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS  I4 engine conversion

Hello all, I am moving on to my next conversion project ( an 2 liter 16V ABF) engine 150 hp. I am selling the remnants of my first conversion which is a 1990 Audi 3A 8v 2 liter that has been converted to run on digifantII injection. Included in this is:

Engine ,ecu, AFM and wiring harness. ( engine has hardware for cruise control) Exhaust header,cat (hollow) and exhaust system ( 13 gauge pipes, magnaflow mufflers) runs under center of van and out the back. Accessories and drives AC PS and Alt Mounting bracket from Rv engine code gofl. Air intake plumbing to connect to stock air cleaner housing.

can provide wiring diagram to hook up to van (6 wires) this setup passed Maryland emissions before the cat disintegrated.

I ran this setup for nearly 6 years and 50,000 mi. and I averaged 20 mpg in general use and 24 mpg on highway driving.

Does not include the 50 degree mounting hardware or diesel bell housing. $300.00 takes it all. Pick up only in Baltimore, MD

Peace, Dennis Atkins

_________________________________________________________________ Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM