Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:56:29 -0700
From:         Paul Guzyk <paullist@GUZYK.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trying to contact owner of Karmann Gipsy in... Vancouver?
Comments: To: pedro dos santos <pedrokrusher@YAHOO.COM>

Hey Pedro, that was me who bought the 87 Gipsy.

It is finally all BC legal. Had to change/add a bunch of North American lights and such, but I did not have to change the windows in the camping area. (found a Vanagon friendly BC inspection shop in North Van).

Drove the van down to California last week, I'm storing it for now in the Bay Area, but will probably be back in Vancouver after the rainy season. (and maybe an engine upgrade???).... a little slow going over the mountain passes with a 1.6 TD and a heavier rig....but it sure was nice to have lots of room while camping in a footprint slightly larger than a Vanagon.

pmail me on my other email account for detailed info: paul@guzyk.com

-Paul