Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:45:22 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: JUST BRAKES franchise warning!
Comments: To: TC <trclark@SHAW.CA>

A well known tire dealer chain in the NW also will not mount and balance tires they didn't sell. I think it's for liability reasons - just safer if they never take that chance. I sort of don't blame them. I just always find an independent tire store, take all my wheels and tires down there, and tell them ...this tire goes here, this goes there, balance everything , throw these two away, etc., And they're glad to do it, and everybody is happy.

Re high prices....that's fall under the law of 'supply and demand.' Luckily we are free to purchase from tirerack at fine prices and have the tires shipped to us. Scott www.turbovans.com