Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:25:03 -0700
From:         Michael Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1.9L Gutless when first started

Thanks, Jonce. Symptoms unchanged when Temp 2 sensor replaced with new, and I can't find any intake leak. Been over the intake leak thing a few weeks ago on this list.

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano KG6RCR