Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:34:21 -0400
From:         Kai Mei <kai@NEWCLEAR.US>
Subject:      Re: Large price spread on The Samba?

Then again, if you only check in now and again, you will miss vans that were sold promptly. I've seen some deals hang out for a while. Zetec Syncro Westy $10k no-one bought that for months, yes rusty, but still there as transferable warranty on the engine. Another nice hardtop camper with a subie was 7k then 6k, and no-one bought that for a quite a while.

There is a frozen engine, diesel from a barn etc... $2300 http:// www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=513422

One hopes that any intact vanagon is worth more than the cost of the scrap metal, otherwise would indicate NOONE will be inclined to save, restore or even perhaps own a Vanagon.