Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:59:33 -0400
From:         John Dillon <johndillon@BELLNET.CA>
Subject:      Re: Most Outrageous Vanagon Stealth Camping Spots?
Comments: To: Karin Baker & Raymond Paquette <raymondpaquette@GMAIL.COM>

well .. hmmm .. I certainly didn't want to insult you .. and if I did I am truly sorry .. now I don't know if you are offended because you are old, fat, or gay. I agree .. I made an offensive comment ... old fat gays are entitled to have sex in their buses just as much as anyone else .. I made a terrible comment .. I would only suggest that if you are really fat and really old .. you might want to have sex on the bottom bed .. like .. I'd be concerned that two really fat people on top of each other could break the upper bed (imagine two 350 lb people) (especially if they were two both men as men tend to weigh more than women) (but I suppose a 350 lb women weighs about the same as a 350 lb man) .. then if they were old .. they could be seriously hurt .. like if, say, a 350 lb gay guy was having sex in the upper bunk of his bus with another 350 lb gay guy and the bunk broke .. they would both fall together on the bottom bunk .. the 350 lb gay guy on the bottom could be seriously hurt when the other 350 lb gay guy landed on him .. especially, say, if they were both in their 70's. Wait .. what if the bottom bed was up .. they'd fall right into the vertical back part .. that could really be disastrous .. I do hope all of the 350 lb 70 year old gay guys are paying attention.

Anyway .. again sorry to offend I meant no harm .. old fat gays have enough problems in life and don't need me making comments.

And I thank you for pointing out how politically incorrect my comment was .. thank god (or Allah or Jehovah or mother earth or the great spirit etc...) that people like you are available to correct the politically incorrect such as myself you really deserve a great deal of praise ... can I send you money or flowers or ... please let me know.

jdd

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karin Baker & Raymond Paquette" <raymondpaquette@GMAIL.COM>