Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:03:18 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: source for replacement fridge fan
Comments: To: Dvdclarksn@aol.com

I bought one from GoWesty about four years ago. It's still working well.

Jim

On 10/30/07, David Clarkson <Dvdclarksn@aol.com> wrote: > Does anyone on the list know of a comparable replacement to the for some > time out of stock GoWesty replacement fridge fan? I have searched several > sources online and it looks to be the best combination of CFM, low power > consumption, size, quality material and price. I know that I could run out to Radio > Shack and get one but have heard that they are a bit loud. Anything else is a > bit of a crap shoot and if I'm going to spend the time to pull it, clean it, > etc., etc. I want to put a good fan back in. This kind of item seems to change > rapidly in technology and availability so I'm asking the list for current > recommendations. Thanks to all with some help on this subject. > > David Clarkson > 90 Westy (245k and inefficient fridge with no fan and in need of some TLC) > > > > > ************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com >