Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:56:33 -0700
From:         Bob Donalds <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Just in Case: where to get a wiring harness
Comments: To: Jim Akiba <syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM>

Jims right I have seen kyles work he is a craftsman and quality you could not dupicalte apples and oranges Bob Donalds

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Akiba" <syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 8:19 PM Subject: Just in Case: where to get a wiring harness