Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Nov 2007 16:52:11 -0800
From:         Courtney Hook <courtneyhook@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: [WetWesties] Is Les Schwab still selling their Jupiter tire?
Comments: To: badams6456@aol.com, type2@type2.com, wetwesties@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Bill! I have chains for the really bad stuff, but since we have the same climate as you in Seattle, (I'm in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island) the occassional 3-5 days of yearly snow makes getting these a pretty safe bet. I suspect the rubber compound on these is quite hard then, so would expect good mileage from them. How are yours looking after 2 years? What miles have you put on them? Regards, Courtney

----- Original Message ----- From: badams6456@aol.com To: courtneyhook@shaw.ca ; vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com ; type2@type2.com ; wetwesties@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 3:47 PM Subject: Re: [WetWesties] Is Les Schwab still selling their Jupiter tire?