Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Nov 2007 01:23:56 -0500
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Insanity on our roads WAS: Re: That recent post bashing Tiico
Comments: To: Karl Mullendore <groups@WESTYVENTURES.COM>

Hey hey... that is funny Karl my friend...

You have a slow diesel van, i "feel" for you, ha ha ha.

It's 1 am right now, i'm in central PA, drove like a mad men from NJ with 2 complete Subi SVX engine in the back of my van in the hills of PA! yea, people are a bit crasy, but still! little power is nice to have in this crazy country. I still can not believe how that 2.5L is an amazing engine... BRAVO Subaru!

I hate those diesel engine! get a gas powered one, the good one! i did a superb 320 miles today on one tank!! pulling well over 1200 pounds in the back!

Yea yea, don't worry, i took pictures and video this time... for you, the purist!!!

Now get that van ready for Mexico Karl!!! you can do it! i know, we will have a blast in 3 weeks!

Cheers, Ben in PA! going home tomorrow.