Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:47:02 -0800
From:         Shawn Wright <vwdiesels@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: limited slip on ice and snow

There are a lot of factors that can play into this - tire condition being another one. Even a FWD car like my Jetta can swap ends rather suddenly given the right conditions (snow tires front, all seasons rear), as I found out once!

Shawn Wright http://members.shaw.ca/vwdiesels '88 Westy 1.6TD 5 speed '85 Jetta Diesel 1.6NA