Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Nov 2007 22:33:31 -0500
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: GoWesty's headlight upgrade kit
Comments: To: John Meeks <vanagon@GMAIL.COM>

The real forget me not is that during normal operation the battery is not the power source. The alternator is and the power goes from the alternator through a single wire to the battery cable post on the starter.

Dennis