Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:13:01 -0800
Subject:      Anyone interested in a cheap 1982 Westfalia Diesel?

Just as the subject line says - I have a 1982 Westfalia Diesel in my yard that I want to get rid of. I bought it last weekend and really I don't need it so I am selling it for what I have into it. People are comparing me to someone who takes home stray cats now! I paid $450 for it plus trailer rental and fuel to bring it home for a grand total of $650 Canadian. Catch is that the 1.6D engine is in peices on the floor of the van - all pieces are there to install a new engine. I would give it an over all 6 out of 10 for condition - there is some rust, nothing that is through the panels or the like. Interior could use a good cleaning, I have no idea what the condition of the camping gear is as I have not gone through the van. The van is registered in Alberta, I have signed transfer papers. Please pmail me at david at hasenwerk.ca if you are interested. This weekend it will go on The Samba and Craig's List for $1000.

PS: No, I am not interested in putting an engine into it so someone can drive it home. For $650 Canadian it is a come to my house with a trailer and take it home deal.

David Marshall

http://www.hasenwerk.ca http://www.fastforward.ca

Box 4153, Quesnel BC, Canada V2J 3J2