Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:01:51 -0700
From:         Chad Lyles <chad.lyles@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Annoying Body damage to our Vanagons
Comments: To: vanagonvw <ac.vanagon@gmail.com>

NVC: in my day hot wheels had "crashup cars" they had panels (on the rear front and doors) that when activated would flip quickly and reveal the crunched panel... LOVED them HUGE fan! now heres the vanagon content: like i said i am a school bus driver...(the flat front buses) and i will say that the right side is the most accident prone area of vehicles in general, its a fact... there are more fender benders racked up by the school district every year from right hand blind spots..hitting parking posts and clipping signs.. granted i drive a 40ft long vehicle... but even in the vanagon i have noticed the lack of mirror visual... best thing i ever did was put a fish-eye on my right hand mirror...it has saved me a lot of trouble... especially when parallel parking. great investment! Chad~

On 11/1/07, vanagonvw <ac.vanagon@gmail.com> wrote: > > Roger Sisler wrote: > > When I was a kid,. I had a toy called " crash car". Kinda like a model, > > with individual parts. You snapped all the parts together, and wound the > > rubber band up. Then let is go.......... It raced across the room, and > > when it thit an immovable object( like the wall), the spring loaded > bumper > > actuated an exploding mechinism,and all the parts would go flying > > everywhere. Great fun!!! Got all my training there and then. Cost 88 > cents > > back then.NVC > > > > > Was it called 'The Crashmobile?" I remember it well. Lots of fun. Thanks > for bring it back to mind :-) > > John >