Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:34:57 +0000
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 90 Westy F/S;

Hi David, & All Some details on my 90 Westy F/S Mileage is 106,000 on the Westy Factory rebuilt engine replaced 38,000 miles ago. $2400 The tranny was working good, but whining, So I replaced that with a nice one out of a 90 GL. $650 New clutch, t.o.b. & pressure plate $240 New Real sheep skin front seat covers $171 ( seats are good, no tears ) New Wolf console $100 Breaks completely gone through $650 Break fluid changed. New Tires $400 ( about 1K on them ) Interior is very clean & in good shape. I did replace some interior parts; d/s door panel ( had a quarter size piece of vnyl missing ) d/s sun visor d/s head rest. Complete tune up; fuel filter, even New spark plug wires! Red line in the Tranny, New floor mats License plate frames: $57 Aux Front heater shut off valve New, black rear carpet CV's cleaned & greased Coolant changed Body & paint in good shape Glass all good Always garaged & waxed. Ready to hit the road!!! Asking $16700 Located in SLC, UT I will be listing on Ebay & Samba soon. Thanks, John C... See: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=wua8um1.110md3ml&Uy=-nlx8m8&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=816637373823_52433679213

-------------- Original message -------------- From: David O'Bryan <dnd.obryan@comcast.net> Yes, I did.

The Westy looks good. Can you give any details on mileage, price, location, etc?

Thanks.

Dave O

Hi David, Were you able to get into my Kodak, 90 Westy Album site, with all of the Pic's?