Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:07:53 -0600
From:         Leslie Schwartz <lhs_emf@PACBELL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Marine Corps Birthday today
Comments: To: John Dillon <johndillon@BELLNET.CA>

The troops are victims, the Iraqis are victims, we and our "democracy" such as what is left of it are victims.

The attacks on 9/11/01 were a false flag operation, as was the sinking of the Maine, as was the Gulf of Tonkin incident, as was the firebombing of the Reichstag; ETC.

Some people want war, they make money off of it they are not above pulling off false flag attacks to heard the dumb public into supporting the war or giving up their liberties which makes it that much easier for those in power to steal from the treasures.

My father told me a long time ago, that the same thing that happened in Europe and Germany would happen here. He was a European immigrant a survivor of WWII, a war refugee.

I didn't believe him, I was young and I believed the propaganda, "It can't happen here". Now I know better.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become 'silent' about things that matter." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.