Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:22:22 -0600
From:         "Paul N. Oliver" <bpbuyers@TDS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Selling/parting out 83 air cooled 85 water cooled

Missed up the 83 is air cooled and 85 water cooled I also bought the plans for the Phonix

Phoenix expands tent-trailer style into a large camper. It was featured in Popular Mechanics and Mechanix Illustrated magazines. It also appeared in the movie Total Recall. Plans include 11 large drawings and a photo-illustrated book.

I got them for $85 plus shipping? from rqriley's web site would send pic's but don't know if it's allowed and not sure how except as attachment, but because of my physical and money woes it probably will never get done, so I'm selling them too.

email me if you want to see pic's of vans 83 (body in great shape) or 85 or what the Phoenix looks like.

Paul ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul N. Oliver" <bpbuyers@TDS.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 2:41 PM Subject: Selling/parting out 83 air cooled 85 water cooled