Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:17:35 -0700
From:         Maggie Dew <wildebus@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: '85 Westy FS

Yes, I told this guy about the Samba, but didn't know he had already posted there. He sent me a bunch more pictures of the outside and inside - don't know why he only posted interior pictures, because the outside looks pretty good too.

Maggie

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:03:43 -0500 From: craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM> Subject: Re: '85 Westy FS

If i had to take a wild guess.....i'd say that these two adds look shockingly familiar, and may be the same. : ) I guess here's some pictures to go along with it.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=3D528947