Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:57:41 -0500
From:         samcvt <samcvt@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: NVC: Friday....VERMONT!!!
Comments: To: craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>

There is a relatively inexpensive motel on Williston Road (US RT 2) in South Burlinton less than a mile west of the University of Vermont campus. If you are coming in on U.S. 7 from the south, take the I-189 turn just past Denny's on the right. Go to I-89 North, then take the next exit (14 west) onto Rt 2 east). As traffic moves, get into the left lane. You will see the Doubletree hotel on your right, keep going and look for the next traffic light with a street angling to your left. Turn there, and turn almost immediately into the parking lot for the Swiss Host motel. It is nothing fancy, but I've known folks who have stayed there because they can afford it.

SamC ----- Original Message ----- From: "craig cowan" <phishman068@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 9:43 PM Subject: NVC: Friday....VERMONT!!!