Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Nov 2007 12:58:30 -0800
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: What do I need?
Comments: To: Michael Elliott <camping.elliott@gmail.com>

I'm hoping you meant they said the rear 'caster' was not adjustable Mike. The rear camber is adjustable and very important.

Wishing you many happy miles to the gallon......

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/