Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:46:07 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: What do I need?
Comments: To: Karin Baker & Raymond Paquette <raymondpaquette@GMAIL.COM>

Yeah, if you and few other vanagon owners had known about that built in filler tube extension, we might not be having wars over oil right now. Lots of vanagon owners don't know about the heater valve under the rear seat for the rear heater ( if so equipped ) . Very few understand the heater control levers. Some don't know how to check the brake fluid, and a few can't figure out how to use the jack even ! Or where to fill the washer fluid for the front wipers. The poor vans don't stand a chance sometimes.