Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:31:09 -0500
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Could this be the next future Vanagon?
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@verizon.net>

I do believe i saw a VW concept vehicle while traveling through Vermont over the holiday (full trip report tommorow). It was following what looked like a 2008 toureg and a 2008 Passat Wagen. I would best describe it as a size between the two, with 4 doors.....but the shape of a mini van. It did not appear to have a sliding door, just 4 doors like a passanger car, but had a very "van" shape and was definately a VW i've never seen. It even had some kind of protective bra on the front, it was an experience.

So, they might be testing something AWD in the snow out there. I drove along side it for about 10 seconds, it was strange. Something's in the works!

-Craig '85gl