Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:24:58 -0700
From:         Ben Cichowski <cichowski@MONTANA.EDU>
Subject:      Swing Axle Boot Leak Question Redux

I may be using the wrong terminology...if so, I'm sorry.

By "swing axle" I'm talking about the axel coming off each side of the transmission with large rubber boots creating a seal to keep debris out. They have a full ring of allen bolts around the connection point to the tranny.

Sorry again if I got the description wrong. - Ben