Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:18:30 -0500
From:         AAG - Larry Word <word_aag@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Radial Arm Bushings.....why R &R them?
Comments: To: vanagon@.VANAGON.COM

I'm sure that on my 25 yr. old Vanagon, my bushings too look deteriorated but WHEN does that affect steering, alignment, noises, etc .

Pls. educate me!

Larry Ga.

PS. I just replaced upper control arm bushings, ball joints, tie rods, etc. and got a clean bill of health in terms of LT alignment.....is this something I should have replaced...what the cost of parts?

----- Original Message ----- From: "TJ Hemrick" <x53gunner@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 10:06 PM Subject: Re: vanagon Digest - 28 Nov 2007 - Special issue (#2007-1273)