Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:51:06 -0800
From:         jon <jon@KENNEKE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Friday:  Best Stupid Automotive Product
Comments: To: Andrew Grebneff <andrew.grebneff@STONEBOW.OTAGO.AC.NZ>

Ahhh, I was wondering if someone would bring up Armor All. Don't use it. Ever! The main "ingredient" actually contributes to the deterioration of plastic, rubber, etc. Very evil stuff.

I have had very good success using 303 protectant to restore armor-all damaged surfaces. 303 is popular with the boating crowd (of which we belong to). I use it on our cars, boats, and airplane. Good stuff. YMMV, and IDWFT.

I'll give some more thought in different emails, so the threads can diverge.

;)

---

We respect the private and confidential nature of electronic communications with our partners and customers. This email is confidential and legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender, and erase all copies of the original message.