Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:30:59 -0500
From:         Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@WHISPLLC.COM>
Subject:      Re: someone save a vanagon just south of Chicago
Comments: To: "Ahlgrim, Kevin" <kahlgrim@IUSB.EDU>

I looked at the ID. Your correct also it has a reserve. But Ive found most dead not mobile under theyre own power vanagons go for about 800.00 to free. Not sure what the reserve is but I would be supprised if he could get more then 500 bones. Of course they are worth more in pcs then whole but with a dusted motor you cant expect the world since it will take parts a labor to make it run again. All In good fun. As usual I do not know who this is or have any ties and know NOTHING about this vehicle or Person so Please dont ask me. Just saw it and wanted to harrass Pete in that general direction. C-ya Jonce BTW my 84 7 Passenger with only 24k miles was free since it needed Brakes and complete muffler system to be driven. Of course it was a deal that if you take care of it you can have it. so It lives in the shed being taken care of. Only had 19k when I got it 4 years ago. C-ya

>By the seller's ID I'm sure it's Lou who has sold VW parts for years. I've never met him but in the past he has had some interesting VW stuff. He must not be on this List. All this to say that I doubt if it will be going to the scrap yard. Looks like a good candidate for a Subaru conversion. >Kevin

Jonce Fancher

56 Single Cab 66 Sunroof Bug 66 Variant Squareback 66 Porsche 912 71 Sunroof Bus 84 Vanagon "Gottfried" 85 Vanagon Westi 2003 10 Passenger Sprinter

Fancher's Upholstery Inc. - www.fanchers.com Not-A-VW Club- http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransont3/notavwclub/