Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:29:06 -0500
From:         Doug Alcock <doug.alcock@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: What in fuel can wreck engine?
Comments: To: "Paul N. Oliver" <bpbuyers@tds.net>

Great story Paul --- life is indeed starger than fiction...........

Thanks, Doug

On 11/30/07, Paul N. Oliver <bpbuyers@tds.net> wrote: > > I have spent most of my life behind a wheel going over the road (started > driving in Chicago at 12). This lifestyle requires you to spend a lot of > time eating in restaurants too, (great food at great price and always good > company (waitresses)). > > So, it did not really surprise me when my waitress (I was a regular of > hers, > charming gal) asked, "how would you blowup a car?" On the road you talk > about everything. I "tossed" off a few quick ideas (I'll never again tell > what I said or what she did) but everyone in the place just laughed. > > All was forgotten, ordered, ate and left. It was a few weeks later when I > came again to the same small eatery and after sitting, in my usual spot > (had > a trainee/"co-driver" with me), a different waitress came to the table and > said; "he" could stay and eat, but I would not be served and should leave, > cops were already on their way. > > I was shocked! What was the problem, I'd been stopping there for years, I > asked. > > That "charming gal" had blown up her "ex" in his car (he did manage to > somehow live, but really messed up, she got life for attempted murder). I > was almost charged with conspiracy, so I don't explain how to "?" anymore > and no one else should either. > > I've drained the oil and 'bricked" the peddle, with the fenders and hood > gone to really get a good look. Just dark enough to see it "glow" before > it > goes. It blew, alright and pieces just missed hitting us 50+ feet away. So > if a "guy" can't figure it out, I DON'T TELL'EM! Don't need to be sued or > jailed for the actions of "Darwinian failures." > > Paul > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Don Spence" <dkspence@TELUS.NET> > To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> > Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 1:54 PM > Subject: What in fuel can wreck engine? > > > Just drain the oil and run it at full throttle. Works every time. >

-- http://www.dougalcock.com