Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:15:09 -0800
From:         Bob Donalds <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: What in fuel can wreck engine?
Comments: To: Jim Akiba <syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM>

So we are talking engine blow why did you not say so I have spoken with Jake Raby the type 4 man deluxe he informed me of some of his engine blow techniques he would custom build a very loose engine to prevent premature seizing and go full throttle flame outs are always a crowd pleaser maybe some gas in the oil or other flammable could help you to a short engine life

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Akiba" <syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:07 PM Subject: Re: What in fuel can wreck engine?