Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:28:06 -0800
From:         Leslie H Schwartz <lhs_emf@PACBELL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Alternative Fuels - Salt Water
Comments: To: VW Doka <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM>

Yep, knew it was coming, the UFOs at area 51 ... decades of disinfo campaigns have people compulsively equating any conspiracy truth with non-sense, and making a joke of it. He He. Even when millions die over the effects of the policies. I'm laughin'! Hundreds of countries are in the grip of these international murders who have things just the way they want it, including genocide. Hey, but I'm up for some more jokes about it.

----- Original Message ---- From: VW Doka <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Friday, December 7, 2007 4:10:05 PM Subject: Re: Alternative Fuels - Salt Water

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of an international conspiracy. You know... all the countries plotting against one poor intellectual. None of them daring break the agreement regardless of how it might help their plight. Perfectly plausible.

Of course, it would be much simpler if the government would just release the technology they acquired from all those crashed UFOs stored at Area 51...

Happy Frydaye,

Jeff

-----Original Message----- From: Leslie H Schwartz [mailto:lhs_emf@pacbell.net] Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 1:42 PM To: VW Doka; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Alternative Fuels - Salt Water

Yes, the US is not ruled by an oiligarchy and does not start wars based on self inflicted false flag attacks on its own citizens, to provide public reasons for wars of aggression to steal the resources of other nations, killing millions of innocent incidentally people as "collateral damage", never happened.

And Tesla, another energy pioneer, was not robbed blind or murdered by the same crime families who made their fortune financing the Third Reich.

----- Original Message ---- From: VW Doka <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Friday, December 7, 2007 3:25:00 PM Subject: Re: Alternative Fuels - Salt Water

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory, but... oh wait... I forgot it's friday.

Cheers,

Jeff

Dr. Yull Brown came to the US in the mid 70's because of the "oil embargo" with his car that ran on water. Shortly after getting in touch with government officials he showed and fully explained how it work only to be arrested and jailed. It had always been his goal to escape the USSR and come to "America" land of the free, to find it no different than the oppressive government he'd left behind.

When released, he left the US intending never to return, it was in Australia that he went to next and did many great discoveries for the use of "Browns Gas." It was through a group of investors from US and Canada that he was encouraged to give America another chance. This was in the 90's and he was getting up in age and starting to have some health problems (cancer) when it was learned that he had developed a way to neutralize nuclear waste, that many business men did everything to gain this technology. But before anything really came of it he passed away from cancer.

Many on the internet claim to know his secrets, some do as with our group many of us know much of his work but to the best of my knowledge he never fully disclosed how nuclear waste could be made harmless, he did tell me enough that given the resources I believe I figure it out.

I have heard all the insults that how could "I" know more than the most brilliant minds of the world did not know! It's very simple, no matter what our government says, it never wants anyone to have the ability to neutralize nuclear waste; 1) The taxpayers of the USA pay 400 billion dollars a year to store nuclear waste, this is easy big business a real cash cow that those who have don't want to lose. 2) Once it is understood that nuclear waste can be made safe, countries will not fear to use nuclear weapons.

Our company could only get China to build Browns Gas generators of which I sold 6 at $10,000 each. The Chinese know more uses for Browns Gas than anyone else in the world. This sould be cause for some concern.

Do a search for Brown's Gas or Yull Brown, Dennis Lee, Better World Technology to find out more. Be ready to forget most of what you learned in physics class when it comes to using Browns Gas in cutting and welding of materials (makes sand into glass in seconds).

http://www.brownsgas.com/brownsgashome.html

http://www.savefuel.ca/oxy-hydrogen/

Remember water is only HHO and it does burn/explode quite well. Electrolysis used to break it down requires the presence of conductive particulates in the solution or it won't break down. The gas generator uses electrolytes (salts) to do this. Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "tom ring" <taring@TARING.ORG> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 7:15 PM Subject: Re: Alternative Fuels - Salt Water