Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Dec 2007 07:41:24 -0800
From:         Chris Lisica <wavanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: fuel injector hoses, replacing
Comments: To: Karin Baker & Raymond Paquette <raymondpaquette@gmail.com>

Raymond, the company is called Witchhunter Performance, http://www.witchhunter.com/. The guy who runs the company is named Gordon. Check out his website, it tells you what you need to do to send them off. Very trustworthy guy. Since I live in his neck of the woods, I took my injectors to him. He showed me his shop, the machines, explained to me what he does, etc...... He only does injectors (and he does a lot), so I got a sense that he really knows his stuff. Not just some guy w/ a fancy machine. Hope that helps.

I'll post before/after pics and flow #'s if I get a chance today.

Chris