Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Dec 2007 10:06:02 -0800
From:         neil N <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Friday humour: Top 5 Reasons why you SHOULDN'T try converting
              Friday humour: Top 5 Reasons why you SHOULDN'T try converting Re:
              Top 5 Reasons why you SHOULDN'T try converting an 81 AC Vanagon
              to water cooled (pic included)
Comments: To: Jonathan Poole <jfpoolio@gmail.com>

An ok. --- :^) I'll be posting what I can about the conversion either here:

http://tubaneil.googlepages.com/

or here:

http://web.mac.com/tubaneil/iWeb/Site%205/Welcome.html

Safe travels to ya!