Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Dec 2007 00:47:41 -0600
From:         "Paul N. Oliver" <bpbuyers@TDS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Alternative Fuels - Salt Water
Comments: To: Mike S <mikes@FLATSURFACE.COM>

What really makes you think "over-unity" is impossible? Just because someone said so?

What happened to education? Where are the schools that teach instead of preach (indoctrinate), telling what you can't do and giving all the reasons why it can't be done.

Go back and read history, just 200 years ago in the 800's when the leading scientist's of the day claimed everything possible to be discovered had already been discovered.

They laughed at the ideal of telephones, refrigeration, radio waves, flight by "heavier than air" machines, space travel, even germs...all were classed only as fiction!

But some were not laughing or listening to them and so they built the things we take for granted today!

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike S" <mikes@FLATSURFACE.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 6:18 PM Subject: Re: Alternative Fuels - Salt Water