Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:31:48 -0700
From:         azsun99 <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: 2.5 liter Turbodiesel All Wheel Drive Pop To VW Camper
Comments: To: Zoltan Kuthy <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>

The T5 California camper was introduced in Europe more than 3 years ago, with a 1.9L TDI and with the exchange rate at the time, was about $48,000.00. We didn't get it then and there is no reason to believe we will now, especially with the exchange rate even higher. Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zoltan Kuthy" <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 2:36 PM Subject: Re: 2.5 liter Turbodiesel All Wheel Drive Pop To VW Camper