Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:36:12 -0800
From:         neil N <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: badly rusted mystery part
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Yah I'd love to keep this van around, but don't have the room. Need to make way for a Jetta donor at some point soon...... Yah IIRC, the 122 was first with a shoulder strap, and an alternator. And I remember now. On the 140's, the brake bleeding was more involved. Something like 2 bleeders on each front caliper.

Thankfully someone on this list suggested getting the visor clips. They're now safely stashed away. --- :^) I may even get down to grabbing the wiring harness though I did a foolish thing by hastily cutting it at the front of van --- :^( There is lot's to take. I had no idea before I got into it.

So many parts. Even the little junction box in the engine bay looked attractive. Not sure if I'll need it for my conversion, but I saved that too. You never know......

Neil.