Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:17:59 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Armrest Fell Off
Comments: To: Zoltan Kuthy <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>

I just read Brendt's ( sorry if I got that name wrong ) thing on it.........on his site. It's quite well done ! and I see Ben T. on there too. That type of pin is called a 'roll pin' btw. s. -----Original Message----- From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com] On Behalf Of Zoltan Kuthy Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:37 AM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Armrest Fell Off

The arm is held with a pin to the bracket that is bolted to the seat. If you hit the pin out, you can bolt the bracket back, if you find the little bolt that fits flush when tightened. Not an easy thing to do. If you are in the Seattle area, I can do it for you. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Michal" <jeffmichal@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:02 AM Subject: Armrest Fell Off